RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Depths Of Vision
Sinking into a melody of sadness, going deeper within as
each note is sung.
Looking out, seeing images in the distance, hoping to become
a part of them, to again brighten life's avenues.
Tasting the beauty of success as I watch the motion coming
closer to my being.
Reaching out and drawing it all closer as life takes it in
stride, walking right into depths of another vision, holding
those self-same images inside.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Depths Of Vision by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- LEADER OF THE NATION NARENDRA MODI, Dr.Sopan Kasinath
- Lynx, Phil Soar
- A Slumbering Tree, Akeem Alawoki
- A Mother, Phil Soar
- You, Phil Soar
- Tragedy And Terror, Ronell Warren Alman
- You Can Be A Success, Ronell Warren Alman
- ONLY YOURS...., DRASHI SHAH
- Have The Drive And Desire, Ronell Warren Alman
- The House of Musing, Emily Warn