I’m only a man
What do you expect me to do?
I’ll do what I can
To get my life through
But please also understand
That I’ll crash along the way
Please reach out your helping hand
Instead of retrieving it away
How much more do you want?
Will it ever be enough?
I’ll no longer contain these teases and taunts
For our relationship is getting rough
Coz’ I’ve worked too hard for too long
But is this my ultimate fate?
What have I ever done wrong
That ignites so much hate?
Answer me in time to come
Only when your mind is clear
Currently your conscience is numb
Recklessness from you, I fear
I’ve always regarded you as a friend
But did you ever care?
Now the light is gone; darkness meets no end
As you abandon me in the pit of despair
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Despair by Anders Lim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The New Chinese Fiction, James Tate
- All that energy..., Dieter Ian Maree
- Let us worship, gajanan mishra
- Girl Jumping Rope, Morgan Michaels
- Woodsmen Day, Doris Beaulieu
- stamp, Alvinzor Flores
- Darkness of the Day, Pintu Mahakul
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Heartless, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta