Fly free and know that love fallows you. Mad and happy. People that have never gone before. Sleep till the sun goes down. I never loved the world as much as i do now. I was just like you. It just takes time. I never die. It was so cool. Follow breathe. Your my lips. Fresh. I trip. On your dress. Your eyelids. Beat the top. Hit the tip. You look so hot. Penetrating. Built with this. She never touched me. I like it. Kill it. It began. And at the same time it never ends. It can't hurt to say i love you. Keep going. And don't stop. Can you do me the favor? Can you do me the pleasure? And Just stop. Destroy everything.
benjamin bueno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (destroy everything by benjamin bueno )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Guilt Trip, David Lewis Paget
- Ambrosia, Gaby Bernier
- Music is the bliss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Live while you live., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man dangles without woman., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Religion is a recreation., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I have got my body, gajanan mishra
- Many Types of Pain, Christina Seyoum
- Good things, hasmukh amathalal
- I failed to understand this world, gajanan mishra