Melanie Walendowsky Baker
I'm so determined
I have no idea how,
but I need to leave this place -
it has to be now.
with every single tear.
But I'm so very determined
to conquer my fear.
I don't want to stay
where pain is rampant.
Determination comes in though
when nothing else can't.
It just needs to leave me
this agonising rage.
I'm determined, however,
to start a new page;
with no one to need
and just me alone.
I'm determined, I am,
to be alone on my own.
Melanie Walendowsky Baker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Determined by Melanie Walendowsky Baker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...
- AHMAD RAMI احمد رامي, MOHAMMAD SKATI