So many colours, pictures and poetry could describe our love; but now that I’m about to tell you how true, pure and great it is, I’m short for words, pictures and even for a little poetic knowledge.
You are the love of my life, I wouldn’t know how to live away from someone as special as you anymore, someone that pushes me forward and shows me the beauty in things. I could never again find peace in my heart if you left or couldn’t be there for me. Before that certainty, I have no option but to reaffirm, with all conviction, what I just said before: you represent, in the flesh, bone, blood and emotion, the great love that will accompany me till the end of my days.
May life keep on blessing us with each other’s presence. May our days be filled with love, affection and tenderness you give. May I continue to dedicate you with what’s most sincere, beautiful and best in me. As long as we have each other, as long as we are in each others arms, nothing else outside the 2 of us matters.
When I think about you, I feel like I have everything one could wish for. In this case, all I could ask for is a little bit more of you, or make that, you forever!
Azriel Dreams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Devotions by Azriel Dreams )
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz