So many colours, pictures and poetry could describe our love; but now that I’m about to tell you how true, pure and great it is, I’m short for words, pictures and even for a little poetic knowledge.
You are the love of my life, I wouldn’t know how to live away from someone as special as you anymore, someone that pushes me forward and shows me the beauty in things. I could never again find peace in my heart if you left or couldn’t be there for me. Before that certainty, I have no option but to reaffirm, with all conviction, what I just said before: you represent, in the flesh, bone, blood and emotion, the great love that will accompany me till the end of my days.
May life keep on blessing us with each other’s presence. May our days be filled with love, affection and tenderness you give. May I continue to dedicate you with what’s most sincere, beautiful and best in me. As long as we have each other, as long as we are in each others arms, nothing else outside the 2 of us matters.
When I think about you, I feel like I have everything one could wish for. In this case, all I could ask for is a little bit more of you, or make that, you forever!
Azriel Dreams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Devotions by Azriel Dreams )
- A Universal Muse, Saiom Shriver
- Explanation needed, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- cliché, xxx xxx
- The Author To His Disconsolate Brother, Richard Brathwait
- God Visible In His Works, William Alexander
- An Invocation, William Alexander
- Aan Elegie On Dr. Ravis, Bishop of London, Richard Corbet
- Complaining Of His Want Of Friends, Edward Hake
- No Gold No Goodnesse, Edward Hake
- Priyo keu nei, Golam Rashid
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Jabberwocky, Lewis Carroll
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1927)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns