RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Dew Covered Memory
Visions sprouting in a dew covered memory, restlessly
forming many adjectives - allowing them silent sounds
Picturesque screens with pictures riding in deserts of my
own making, giving explanations to another sphere some-
where in rain storms of future designs.
Believing in a God, and being forgiven by the side of
heaven above me.
Taking all the wonder and awe, gathered in gems of verse
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dew Covered Memory by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan