Dew Drop Joy
Swept away with this feeling of joy,
The feeling of belonging to a world mysterious,
Left unsaid will be many words,
But the end can be seen as a new beginning.
Time ticks away and the future uncertain,
Although this feeling without change,
Static like that of space,
Unchangeable, Unpredictable, Undeniable.
Opening of doors and discovery of truths,
She drifts away into memories soon,
In search for patience I have found,
The truth for resurrecting my pure dew drop joy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dew Drop Joy by Aditya Mudbhary )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Alive, Spiritwind Wood
- The Noble Mountain, Kevin Maroney
- The Vampire diaries, Putri Misnia Shary Bahri (Sh ..
- Holding on & letting go, Putri Misnia Shary Bahri (Sh ..
- A Dream True, Spiritwind Wood
- My Beautiful Hello, Ryan Lee Morris
- The Rabbit, Vera Sidhwa
- Forever On You Shine, Spiritwind Wood
- All That We Have Known, Spiritwind Wood
- Keep This Noticed To Know It, Lawrence S. Pertillar