Is It Poetry
Standing there, hush are you so still.
The fog it wraps around you up and up
Angels, 'looking down,
no one here' can see you.
Walking round in circles, walking.
Foggy clouds like hope, they open up.
and closed each face i see behind you.
Those dew drops hang, like rainy tears.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dew drops by Is It Poetry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Naveed Khalid
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
Sir Walter Scott
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- An Eagle, Md. Ziaul Haque
- New Neighbour, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I Feel Free, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- O, No!, gajanan mishra
- Grand Hand, Michael McParland
- Waking Up in the foam of soap and a stac.., padli monas
- His & her roles reverse, Mark Heathcote
- Water, Mark Heathcote
- My Coquette Moon, Guillermo Veloso