"here's a restaurant if you please! "
"thanks but that won't do"
"why not? it's quite nice"
"good I'll eat a restaurant then"
"here you are! 100 bucks! "
"thanks a tenner's enough"
"why not a 100? take what's offered! "
"well then I'll eat 100 dollars"
"here's the menu please! "
"have two! menus are free"
"good I'll eat two menus then"
"please here's the head waiter"
"thanks but one isn't enough"
Mikael Ejdemyr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dialogue by Mikael Ejdemyr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty
- My Surprise, Luis Estable
- Untitled, Jervin Timothy
- The Photo, Kenneth Winstanley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty