Did We Elect The Antichrist?
Note-This one came out a long, long talk with a friend who has always carried some pretty wild ideals around.
Some would say
Our darkest enemy
Others would argue
Dare we question?
Dare we even ask?
It runs wild
In our veins
For fear our fellow man would riccule us
We hide away behind a set of blind sheep following
Lest the answer we seek
Does not go the way we so fevertly have prayed
In the darkness and safely of our own beds
Do any of us really dare?
Be brave and bold enough to step forward forward and ask?
Have we made the greatest mistake of our lives?
Have we elected The Antichrist?
God help us if so
2008 Ramona Thompson
Ramona Thompson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Did We Elect The Antichrist? by Ramona Thompson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Soul And The Spirit Of The Race, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal