Did We Elect The Antichrist?
Note-This one came out a long, long talk with a friend who has always carried some pretty wild ideals around.
Some would say
Our darkest enemy
Others would argue
Dare we question?
Dare we even ask?
It runs wild
In our veins
For fear our fellow man would riccule us
We hide away behind a set of blind sheep following
Lest the answer we seek
Does not go the way we so fevertly have prayed
In the darkness and safely of our own beds
Do any of us really dare?
Be brave and bold enough to step forward forward and ask?
Have we made the greatest mistake of our lives?
Have we elected The Antichrist?
God help us if so
2008 Ramona Thompson
Poet Other Poems
- 1 Million Myspace Friends
- 10 Harsh Things That Life On This Cruel ...
- 10 Reasons Not To Vote Chris As Your Ame...
- 10 Reasons Not To Vote For The Black Guy
- 10 Reasons Not To Vote For The Old White...
- 16 and Pregnant
- 18 and Up-An Erotic Masterpiece
- A Beatle's Revenge
- A Bloody Christmas
- A Ghetto Christmas
- A Halloween Lover's Tale
- A Hilton In Jail
- A Man Like You
- A Message For Gay Men Everywhere 1
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.