Die alone in the yellow night
As heavy shadows..
While the sun stumble
In her footsteps!
I know that the long-distance
Will get smaller..
When the horizon drink it..
But I am lonely..;
And there is no call..
Will wake up the dead
Nor the silence jolting..
Entrances of the thresholds,
Rust of the windows,
And..the cold breaths
While the grief jumps in my blood
And steal all my attempts to sleep!
The grief Became look like me..
And dissolves in me as embers thaws
In the flames...!
I know, that the walls of oblivion
When gnawing by nostalgia will end..,
Perhaps, when light tremble
Your spectrum will emitting,
Maybe if I realized a little bit..
How I retained your smell
Before drowsiness possessed me
But I am lonely..
And this night sleeps under the ice!
I answered you, when you asked me:
There is no way to predict what..
The heart of the river hides !
Maybe, when he overflows..;
Every thing will show up..
The details of the truth,
The whine of the night,
Knocking, on the doors by
Those whom had passed,
The leaves of poplar when howling of the wind,
Smell of the mountains..
When it flows of memories,
Or.. visions redolent of scared
When the night erase every thing
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Die alone in the yellow night by Fatima Nusairat )
- Hotel, Randy Resh
- I SLEEP FOR A FEW DREAMS, M.D Dinesh Nair
- I SLEEP FOR A DREAMS, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Modern Indian English Poetess, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Soul, Richard Bretton
- A Single Sentence…, Doyen Lingua
- Enviable Death, Doyen Lingua
- Awake, Michael McParland
- Rescue the Poor Eves!, Dr John Celes
- Extend hand at once, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Farewell, William Wordsworth
- Bright Star, John Keats
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)