Different voices and sounds anytime and anywhere
That pretty sea that lies behind
That pretty rock of suicide
Has that pretty sound of roaring...
The pretty sea's waves come ashore
With that great and huge sound as if
They welcome us or they say something...
The pretty voices of those pretty swimmers
Who are running on these hot and golden sands... Some passing clouds cross fast into
That neighboring villages,
Cars and bikes are parked
Beside the seashore...
Pretty waves hit strongly
The pretty sides of that rock of suicide...
Kids run along the coastline yelling loudly
While playing football...
It's too hot on the seashore, so
There appear some mirages...
People swim, dive, and play inside
The pretty sea's big bellies
With a lot of different voices and sounds
Are heard here and there...
It's sunny outside, so
All ice-cream vendors are anywhere and everywhere... All restaurants are busy and overcrowded
With a lot of tourists and with a lot of local swimmers,
A lot of ships, a lot of oil tankers,
A lot of canoes, and a lot of fishing boats
Are seen anywhere and everywhere...
It's still Summertime although
The pretty September has just entered... People want to enjoy spending the last remaining days Of that Summer happily...
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Different voices and sounds anytime and anywhere by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- roj us dariya kinare....., sanjay kumar maurya
- life, Soul Watcher
- Poem for You, David Shapiro
- tumhara har bharam tut...., sanjay kumar maurya
- Beyond Season, Mist or Mystery, Ananta Madhavan
- The Weight of the World, Katinka Havermans
- I am a Lover without a Love, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I, Katinka Havermans
- Foolligent [Fool + Intelligent], Md. Ziaul Haque
- My Hope, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- November, Thomas Hood
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)