-words, sound, light, waves.
-photos, screen, curtains.
-silence, love, peace, gap, vacuum.
where is the time.
time is travelling continuously
from infinite dimensions to zero & vice versa.
mind is travelling continuously
this is the secret of universe.
Ramesh Kavdia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DIMENSIONS by Ramesh Kavdia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...