Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Disabled With Mobility Problems
Do you need a Mobility Scooter?
Do you require a Powerchair?
To use on a daily basis,
Let me tell you of those who care.
Are you planning a Shopping Trip?
Or a Cruise or Something New?
When you are disabled,
A Solution you have to think through.
I am a recent Amputee,
And they have helped me too,
So I willingly recommend
RentaScoota to help you.
You can view their websites,
Or call and speak to them too,
And like me ~ you will find
They will always quickly help you.
They will Service all your needs,
When you call 0844 ~ 800 ~ 7074
And get you out of trouble,
Who can ask of anything more?
Copyright [c] Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 15 July 2014
Topic of this poem: health
Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disabled With Mobility Problems by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet )
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(1644 - 1694)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Angelwalk 2, Mr. Spock
- Nine Views of the Huang Shang, Paul Hartal
- Died Eagle, Nassy Fesharaki
- Calm Days'll Arrive, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Aches Of Mermen, Naveed Akram
- Wash Out, Tina Chan
- Lucid Awake Changing Dreams, Is It Poetry
- Never Easy To Make, Tina Chan
- Sorry, Tina Chan
- Let us go, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken