Distance and Time
She may be far from me,
But love brings us closer,
Distance makes the heart grow fonder,
We love each other more now.
Distance and time,
Negative factors against our love,
But no matter how far off we are,
Our hearts beats as one.
Miles that separate us,
Shall never break us apart,
The time that we never get,
Shall not come between our love.
Through distance and time,
No mountain too high,
No river too wide,
No valley too steap,
That shall keep me away from you.
Distance may be too much,
And Time may not be enough,
But whenever i need your touch,
I put my hand on my heart,
Cause thats where you are.
Through Distance and time,
You're still the one I love,
You're still the one for me,
Nothng will ever change,
Through Distance and Time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Distance and Time by Lesego Tsiu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Tiger, William Blake
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Civilian and Soldier, Wole Soyinka
- Name Change Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Thinking Of You, Michael P. McParland
- These Walls, Michael P. McParland
- The Sweetest Girl, Michael P. McParland
- With hosttile, hasmukh amathalal
- The alluring juxtaposition of class, bea.., Stanley Collymore
- Εntity, Elena Ioannou
- Resent therefore, hasmukh amathalal
- Colour, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..