What makes you superior?
Or makes your neighbor inferior?
Is it the colour of skin,
Hair or blood?
Is it your place of birth?
Is it for who your parents are?
I would say no
Because you know the truth
God made this world
He created you and him
Then what’s distinct in you
Every thing is his mercy!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Distictions by Deepa Thomas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Make Your Own Path (Secret Message), Ronald Chapman
- Cognizance, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Dark Eyes, Ronald Chapman
- My Brook, Helen Hay Whitney
- Expectancy, Terrance Tracy
- deaith, Ewa Busayourmi
- Boy O' Dreams, Helen Hay Whitney
- Does the Pearl Know?, Helen Hay Whitney
- Sigh Not for Love, Helen Hay Whitney
- A Woman's Pride, Helen Hay Whitney