What makes you superior?
Or makes your neighbor inferior?
Is it the colour of skin,
Hair or blood?
Is it your place of birth?
Is it for who your parents are?
I would say no
Because you know the truth
God made this world
He created you and him
Then what’s distinct in you
Every thing is his mercy!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Distictions by Deepa Thomas )
- Shattered and alone, Nicole GravellPellerino
- But the Leaves Of Grass, Neela Nath
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath