RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rejuvenating minds along sidewalks of time,
bringing into view, talents of beautiful
Longings beseech my soul with motives of
silent undertakings brought to higher
atmospheres of talent.
Weapons of diversity hold true in writings
of poems and music played soulfully for
everyone to see and hear.
Life drifts like clouds along on private
missions of fragile hearts.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Diversity's Weapons by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Shyness of her (ii), binod bastola
- Attach importance, gajanan mishra
- Silent Death, Adewale Ajakanri
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal