RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rejuvenating minds along sidewalks of time,
bringing into view, talents of beautiful
Longings beseech my soul with motives of
silent undertakings brought to higher
atmospheres of talent.
Weapons of diversity hold true in writings
of poems and music played soulfully for
everyone to see and hear.
Life drifts like clouds along on private
missions of fragile hearts.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Diversity's Weapons by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Losing My Mind, Maverick Jones
- Concepts Of Virtue, Joseph T. Renaldi
- im looking for a g f, cristobal Benjumea
- Walking Away Strong, Maverick Jones
- The Love Letter (a lost art?), LUVinThe NOW
- gout, lee fones
- I Used To Walk, Juan Olivarez
- Bastard, Donald Charon
- A Final Attempt, Lilly Emery
- yu hii na sham ho jaye,, Aftab Alam