I’m a poet who shares visions of Supreme love and faith
On the radio, the internet, church and at home.
God gives me my gift to showcase His blessings
To strengthen the souls of the sad, lost and alone.
I’ve been no angel and I have suffered my mistakes
Victim of misjudgment, greed, lust, unawareness and shame.
All the years I’ve survived are due to God’s love
And what sorrow I’ve known I have myself to blame.
Everything we depend on comes from God All Mighty
Though too many remain blind of our Father’s grace.
Without His love and the wonders of Divine creation
Earth would be dead, lifeless and lost in space.
Tom's 610 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DIVINE CREATION by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The March Of Mortality, Edgar Albert Guest
- At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Fishing Nooks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Day Of Days, Edgar Albert Guest
- Manhood's Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Few, Edgar Albert Guest
- Improvement, Edgar Albert Guest
- Songs Of Rejoicing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Hollyhocks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ruik de rijkdom, Madrason writer