do i love you?
>When i stare into his eyes,
I don't sea a spring of sparkling water anymore.
I don't feel like a piece of fine silk floating in the air,
when he touches me.
At night when he holds me close,
my heart doesnt flutter every time his breath runs down my spine.
I don't think about him.
But why does 'him' still belong to my heart?
Why do lose my breath at the thought of me without you?
Why can't i fall asleep unless your there next to me?
He doesn't love me.
He hasn't loved me in a very long time.
And we both know it.
But he cant let me go, and i cant let him go..
Stella Andrews's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (do i love you? by Stella Andrews )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall