Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok
Do Not Entrust
Do not entrust all roads yours
To the unfaithful, immense crowd:
It'll smash your castle with rough force,
And quench light of your temple, proud.
He's single to bear his hard cross
Whose spirit is unmoved in rightness,
His fire on high hills he burns,
And breaks a curtain of the darkness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do Not Entrust by Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fading Away, Tara Stano
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Parents' attachment., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Beloved is giver of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The difference between you and I., Lauren Harper
- Aag Bun Kar Kisi Din Dehak Jao Na, Akhtar Jawad
- Life, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Soul of the soul of universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Day Of Introspection, Mohammad Siddiqui