John W. McEwers
Do the Junky Jiggle!
I'm picking up a rotisserie chicken from
the super market
and this super lady comes to say hi to me.
Really, she just dropped her melons and I picked them up for her,
a little bruised, but she put them back on the rack
and we both laughed at corporate misfortune.
Her name was Sandra with the green eyes
and she liked rotisserie chickens too.
I asked her to dance right there in the store
and she was like, whoa, why so forward?
but sure enough, she did the junky jiggle
when that Cream song started playing on the
super market radio.
Sandra with the green eyes green eyes
to the Cream
on the super market
John W. McEwers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do the Junky Jiggle! by John W. McEwers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Heroe, Portia Lane
- She, Anil Karki
- We, the great family, Anil Karki
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty