Do You Find
Do you find living just a battle
Have you struggled with inner strife?
And the only thing that keeps you going
Is the lust that you do feel for life.
Do you leave your bed in the morning
Quite sleepy and burdened by care
And feeling the World is against you?
With you many such feelings share.
Yes life's not all sunshine and glitter
You are having a miserable day
The weight of the World on your shoulders
That's life as some are known to say.
The whole World 'twould seem is against you
In life you feel you cannot win
'Tis not the first time you've felt this way
But to depression you refuse to cave in.
Your friends you do not wish for to meet
Of your lack of success you're aware
With depression you have to contend with
As you battle your black dogs of despair.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do You Find by Francis Duggan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave
- DIVINE FAITH & COMPASSION, Tom Zart
- THEY NAMED ME A NAUGHTY BOY كانوا ينادون.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones