Do You Find
Do you find living just a battle
Have you struggled with inner strife?
And the only thing that keeps you going
Is the lust that you do feel for life.
Do you leave your bed in the morning
Quite sleepy and burdened by care
And feeling the World is against you?
With you many such feelings share.
Yes life's not all sunshine and glitter
You are having a miserable day
The weight of the World on your shoulders
That's life as some are known to say.
The whole World 'twould seem is against you
In life you feel you cannot win
'Tis not the first time you've felt this way
But to depression you refuse to cave in.
Your friends you do not wish for to meet
Of your lack of success you're aware
With depression you have to contend with
As you battle your black dogs of despair.
Poet Other Poems
- 01-Of 01 Of 07
- A Ballad Of Clifton Hill
- A Ballad Of The Bayswater Hotel
- A Ballad Of Wasted Years
- A Beautiful Day
- A Beautiful Day In December
- A Beautiful Day In October
- A Beautiful Day In Winter
- A Beautiful Day Of Twenty Five Degrees
- A Beautiful Evening
- A Beautiful Evening Of Sunshine And Bree...
- A Beautiful March Day
- A Beautiful Morning In May
- A Beautiful Night In September
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.