Do You Know?
No matter how sad you are feeling right now
There is someone feeling just... so much sadder
This cannot heal your pain
But, It can make you aware that....
You can and you will, get through this
Everyday is a challenge, more so for some
But be aware, that each and every one of us
Has some kind of battle
There is no perfect life
No amount of love or money
Will solve this battle
You must know that somehow in time
In some amazing way
Our battles can be resolved
Copyright Reserved May 2014
Lyn Paul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do You Know? by Lyn Paul )
Did you read them?
- Hiku. A City (5-7-5), Valsa George
- Please make yourself, gajanan mishra
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.22, Monk E. Biz
- A Recipe for Joyful Living, Valsa George
- BESTIE, Eleonor Santiago
- My Past, Tribhawan Kaul
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst