do you remember?
Do you remember when you said you loved me?
Do you remember telling me you cared?
Do you remember saying,
You will always be there?
I loved you with all I had
With everything I owned,
I just want to hear you
I want to pick up the phone.
But then I think, why?
Why am I calling you?
Is it possibly because
I have nothing better to do?
You said I was the best you ever had,
Do you still think the same?
Will you please bring me back,
Into this game?
I loved you, and I still do,
But I must try to let go.
Try not to think of
All my old hopes.
alicia page's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (do you remember? by alicia page )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know It Isn't Me, JAMES T. ADAIR
- Matin de toujours, bjpafa Almeida
- Hey, you there?, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Song of Love Sing I, Whsitle I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Moment Of Madness, Oduro Bright Amoh
- if you ask me, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Don't Forget Me, JAMES T. ADAIR
- Know Thyself, Savita Tyagi
- counting moths, lee fones
- Is This India Where Female Foeticide Is .., Bijay Kant Dubey