Does everything happen for a reason? Why do people suffer so much? Sadness never goes away and it remains as the major part of this sorry life? Why does death occur? Does it happen for a reason too? Why do lovers get separated? Why do relations end and why are some people without any friends? Please, can anyone tell me the reason behind these occurrences? It is easy to say however going through these feelings can actually make life a living hell. Yes, my life is a big living hell.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Does Everything? by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- आंखौ बासिनाया (मेथाइ), Ronjoy Brahma
- that is not a moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- even clowns fall in love, Mandolyn Davidson
- The Third Eye, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Om; O Meditate You!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Who Am I, Ronjoy Brahma
- LOVE JESUS, Tom Zart
- Nataraja Shiva- II, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Forever Alone, Majo Hun
- A Losing Team, Aqua Flower