Does No One Care?
Is it all just for the money?
Are shiny smooth green bills
All you're seeing in your mind now?
Do donations strike you ill?
Those flimsy little credit cards
And coupons you so adore
Will eat away at you inside
Until there's nothing more
But malicious gluttony
And greed beyond compare-
What about the literacy?
Does anyone really care?
Leslie Ching's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Does No One Care? by Leslie Ching )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey