Does No One Care?
Is it all just for the money?
Are shiny smooth green bills
All you're seeing in your mind now?
Do donations strike you ill?
Those flimsy little credit cards
And coupons you so adore
Will eat away at you inside
Until there's nothing more
But malicious gluttony
And greed beyond compare-
What about the literacy?
Does anyone really care?
Leslie Ching's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Does No One Care? by Leslie Ching )
- Broken Egg, S. I. Rednow
- Make No Difference In My Pain..., Singleton M. Tate
- Love, Faith and Hope, Oziyon LeDawn
- Lipstick On A Pig, S. I. Rednow
- Heroes, S. I. Rednow
- My Time, Edward Kofi Louis
- Well Read, S. I. Rednow
- Save My Place, S. I. Rednow
- forgive the ordain, Thomas Leathandrum
- Love, Faith and Peace, Oziyon LeDawn