dogs live here
If you don't want to be greeted with paws and swinging tails don't come inside because dogs live here.
If you don't like the feel of a cold nose or a wet tongue, don't come inside because dogs live here.
If you don't want to step over many scattered toys, don't come inside because dogs live here.
If you think that a home ought to smell of perfume, don't come inside because dogs live here.
If you don't mind all of this, you will be instantly loved when you come inside, because dogs live here.
Emma Litchfield's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dogs live here by Emma Litchfield )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Call Myself A Good Man, But I Am Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- She needs you to buy, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Thinking the four as young, known and ac.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Love Is What You Need, B.. Alexander
- Come on, friends, gajanan mishra
- The Song Of The Open Door, Bulat Okudzhava
- Doctor Solar and the Solar Panel Gang, Charles Hice
- Wet touch, binod bastola
- Cutting Tea In Rainy Stall Of Lonavala!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Report Again, Margaret Alice Second