RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Doing It His Way
Memorializing unions of many thoughts on shores I
sought out, to do things my way to survive the
desperation of my emptiness.
Regrets at times when I think of what we had, yet
my life was full of impatient waiting on this
Thinking of our son, knowing all his life his
heart was held in God's hands as he did everything
his way on earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Doing It His Way by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Death Of Hope, Michael McParland
- Forever Taking You, Eleonor Santiago
- Death And Destruction, Michael McParland
- Days, Michael McParland
- Dark Night Walk Of Thoughts, Michael McParland
- A Romantic, Michael McParland
- This Rain, Sabyasachi Sharma
- 'A mess', Wolfie Scott
- Let's Think About Humanity, Prodip Kumar
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever