Don't be sad..
stand up on your feet, taller than ever,
wipe off the dust, cleaner to be brighter,
dust of worries and tortures,
dust of confusion and failures.
we are born to live happily,
whether we have money or miseries,
we are born to live safely,
whether we live in a house or on the alley.
Be brave and courageous,
Don't behave outrageous,
love yourself gracious,
love everyone contagious.
Don't cry for the petty things,
Those have made you to fling,
We are the human with the willing,
Wipe that tear that is filling.
The whole world is ours, you believe,
Even the stars, moon, planets and the Sun,
Nurture the worries makes you a coward,
Nurture the strength will make you a brave.
Stand up on you feet, taller than ever,
we are the human, born with the sense the sixth,
sharpen that sense with your experiences, the vast
Send the discrepancies and the discrimination to the dark.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't be sad.. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- The Shrunken Head, Ronald Peat
- SHE - a love poem, Thomas Kay
- Upon Me, Edward Kofi Louis
- Global Pie-in-the-sky, stephen ifill
- Fifty Percent, Tom Higgins
- Yamine, Edward Kofi Louis
- I want eyes, Nassy Fesharaki
- One More For The Road., Tom Higgins
- We don't accept anything anytime...., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tread, read!, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)