Don't Give Away Your Loved Ones!
No need to give away the loved ones,
Those who are near you or far away,
And those who are almost invisible,
But very often so dear and desirable,
They come into your life as the sun ray.
When all is good and in the brightness,
Your life is burning like a fire.
Why do you worry about happiness? !
If all comes true and do not tire!
But when the evil of caustic words,
The soul sometimes hurts and cry,
Don't hurry up to say: ' Goodbye! '
Be strong enough as love is right.
For happines you have to fight!
And in the acute storm of explanation,
Bless and save us God, at any time,
From nervous words and then frustration,
As love is not a crime but just a chime.
It's known well and from the ancient times:
You can't just love and be dishonest,
And therefore, neither jealousy nor names,
Neither hops nor secret games,
At any rate are not worth of heartiest love.
So, fight and never lose your chance!
And let it be a joy or grief of love.
Just fight! And even if you starve,
Don't give away your loved ones!
Larisa Rzhepishevska (Odessa, Ukraine)
17th of September,2013
Larisa Rzhepishevska's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't Give Away Your Loved Ones! by Larisa Rzhepishevska )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1923 - 1998)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Every Time I Kiss You, Nizar Qabbani
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Christmas This Year, Khalid Saifullah
- 'a new -but -not- very -old poetry of on.., Nyein Way
- Joy and Peace in Believing, Luo Zhihai
- My True Love Is Art, Rohit Sapra
- O God, gajanan mishra
- Art or no art, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizoenen kwijt, Madrason writer
- Mighty Ocean, Zoila T. Flores
- Words left unsaid, Yisel Chong
- Poetical Journey Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak