Don't Know What to Do
I just don't know what to do right now
I don't know how to deal with it
all the anger
all the tears
I can't react to her
because she might cancel my trip
and I; m living for that trip
that trip to meet him
he is all I have
I don't know what to do for school
I’m so behind
all I want to do is cry
I have to fight my tears all day everyday at school
I just don't know what to do I’m so anger with her
so anger at school
so angry at everything in my life but him
but if I show my anger I might not be able to see him
and I need to see him
he is the only thing that keeps me going
I just can't take this
I’ve hid behind the mask all my life
I hid my anger
I hid my depression
I’ve hid myself for so long
I just can; t anymore
but right now I need to hid myself
I need to hid my feelings
so I don't exploded
and ruin it all
ruin my chance
my chance for a good life
Poet Other Poems
- (My Flame) Burning from the Inside Out
- *death sentence*
- *how long* redone
- *locked up so low....updated
- *plan happiness...updated
- *secret tomb*
- ~Return to the Hallway of HELL~1~the sto...
- ~Return to the Hallway of HELL~2~walking...
- ~Return to the Hallway of HELL~3~the str...
- ~Return to the Hallway of HELL~4~the fig...
- ~Return to the Hallway of HELL~5~the bed
- ~Return to the Hallway of HELL~6~tables ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.