Don't weep for me
Do not weep for me, your tears are not worth,
Worth for the oceans that ply in me.
A single drop from your eye,
Is deeper than the endless depth I hide,
Therefore do not make the mistake of crying for my kind.
To love is not a conscious choice,
To have affection is a mans given right.
My affection for you shall never see the night,
But the wind blows and has its own mind.
I am without a rudder, a boat without sails,
Adrift in the middle of Pacific,
But not lost, just at wait.
Waiting for the next wave,
The massive big one,
Which shall pass under me,
Wreck shores far unknown,
But in its passing will murmur to my being,
You are not alone, I carry you being.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't weep for me by Hardik Vaidya )
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...