Don't weep for me
Do not weep for me, your tears are not worth,
Worth for the oceans that ply in me.
A single drop from your eye,
Is deeper than the endless depth I hide,
Therefore do not make the mistake of crying for my kind.
To love is not a conscious choice,
To have affection is a mans given right.
My affection for you shall never see the night,
But the wind blows and has its own mind.
I am without a rudder, a boat without sails,
Adrift in the middle of Pacific,
But not lost, just at wait.
Waiting for the next wave,
The massive big one,
Which shall pass under me,
Wreck shores far unknown,
But in its passing will murmur to my being,
You are not alone, I carry you being.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't weep for me by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What is Performance, G.C. Waldrep
- What is a Soprano, G.C. Waldrep
- What Begins Bitterly Becomes Another Lov.., G.C. Waldrep
- White Noise, Kyle Schlicher
- Canticle for the Second Sunday in Lent, G.C. Waldrep
- The Little Man In The Fire Hates Me, G.C. Waldrep
- The Night Autopsy, G.C. Waldrep
- Many Of Us Identify With Animals, G.C. Waldrep
- Flowers Of Hope, William Duchovny
- Poetry, Gerry Legister