Don't you confuse
Why I cry for you?
It's my regression
Of loving you.
Don't you freak out
When I wanna meet you,
Ensuring myself I am
Better to stay away from you.
Don't you proud
To be so Unapproachable,
I Don't approach
Any one so irresponsible.
Tears fill my eyes up
Remembering your name,
Loving one like you
Myself I blame.
I am upset
Without you I die,
Couldn't recognize you
Oh my eyes.
You've changed so
That you ignore me,
Who to be admired
I couldn't identify.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't You by sneha jawaharya )
- Come, Come....., Marshall Gass
- From In the mind, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Gramma's house., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Rubber-Band, Marshall Gass
- Stepping Into Your Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- this poem, Bull Hawking
- Revealed From Pretentions Concealed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ego Control, Ali Faisal
- Coming Home, Randy McClave
- what is this? i don't even..., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)