Don't you confuse
Why I cry for you?
It's my regression
Of loving you.
Don't you freak out
When I wanna meet you,
Ensuring myself I am
Better to stay away from you.
Don't you proud
To be so Unapproachable,
I Don't approach
Any one so irresponsible.
Tears fill my eyes up
Remembering your name,
Loving one like you
Myself I blame.
I am upset
Without you I die,
Couldn't recognize you
Oh my eyes.
You've changed so
That you ignore me,
Who to be admired
I couldn't identify.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't You by sneha jawaharya )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Baby's World, Rabindranath Tagore
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- One Natural Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Without Sun, Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
- This Section is a Christmas Tree, Luo Zhihai
- Knowledge Beyond Years, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- X MAS, Tiku akp
- Interlude Of Justice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Timeless Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'm Still The Same, Gillu Rahul
- They are all equal, gajanan mishra
- On the Day of an Election, Ponniah Ganeshan