Don't you confuse
Why I cry for you?
It's my regression
Of loving you.
Don't you freak out
When I wanna meet you,
Ensuring myself I am
Better to stay away from you.
Don't you proud
To be so Unapproachable,
I Don't approach
Any one so irresponsible.
Tears fill my eyes up
Remembering your name,
Loving one like you
Myself I blame.
I am upset
Without you I die,
Couldn't recognize you
Oh my eyes.
You've changed so
That you ignore me,
Who to be admired
I couldn't identify.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't You by sneha jawaharya )
- From Fear to Greed..., Mr. Nobody
- Abandonment's Pain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lingerings, Stephen Warren Williams
- Love is Heaven's Bliss, Aftab Alam
- Nobody F-in' Loves Me! : D, Mr. Nobody
- Waiting Solo, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When My Death Comes, Shalom Freedman
- Interior Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Set a date, hasmukh amathalal
- Mandela, Gary Corseri
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 October 1942 -)