Remember when you told me to wait see?
When you said you would never hurt me?
Remember when you said you would never leave?
When you said i just needed to believe?
Watched you, sit there and sin.
Stand there and smile, take it all in.
Enjoy this time and have your fun.
Ill sit here and wait for you to run.
What a fool i have been.
I wont be around, when u realize it in the end.
Ashley Davis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Done by Ashley Davis )
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols