Dont let my friend commit suicide
I couldn't think of something worse,
Than having to think of my first.
My first goodbye,
Where I will cry
And reality will shut down.
I'm scared for you,
That you might go to soon.
Leaving me in the dark
Where I will make a mark.
The scars would burn
My soul would yearn
For one last hug.
Don't tell me it's what I think,
Dont tell me my life will sink.
Don't make me cry
Don't make me die
On the inside.
We've had a long friendship,
Longer than the Titanic Ship.
And I don't want that ruined
All because you blew it.
It might be my fault too...
Just don't leave me this soon.
So tell me my friend,
That this won't be the end.
Please just tell me,
That you're not going to leave.....
Kelsey Joe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dont let my friend commit suicide by Kelsey Joe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Women Of The Sailors, Edgar Albert Guest
- Not A Money Debt, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Friend's Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old-Fashioned Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Talking useless, gajanan mishra
- Answering Age, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Gardener Remembers, Keith Taylor
- History Teaches, Edgar Albert Guest
- You... Do Belong!, Lyn Paul
- A Real Thriller, Edgar Albert Guest