Yo shoutout to my Haitians! y'all funny and y'all the best!
Yo check this, I eat diri in the morning
I eat diri at noon
I eat diri during the night
I'm a true Haitian lets go!
I eat fried chicken and I'll moulen the zo
I'm a true Haitian I'm not no fo
I'll eat my diri leave room for some ble
Put some sauce on it made with some good Ox ke
I love my diri and I love some mayi moulen
Rice and beans in the morning oh that's pou mwen
Eat it with sauce vyann and some good ol pwa
People be like Bird you eat konsa?
I need a girl that can make some good rice with sauce pwa
If she can't I'll open the window and throw her anba
I'll eat a good granten while I comb my bab
No Diri we a have problem but give me some casab
With some fresh sugar dlo, now that mwen kapab
I want some good food that will make me pete
So please give me some bread and café
That is what mwen t'ap vle
Or some cola with pate
I'll will eat the meat and I'll chew the zo
I'm a true Haitian pa act like you don't know
Give me some ji papay with my food I don't want no dlo
Pancakes in the morning where they do that at?
Put some diri on my plate, and I will eat that!
Wolkine Stany's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dope Krenglish by Wolkine Stany )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...