Down Below, evil stirs,
A sirens song, a nightmare.
A demon snake, a village of night,
Forever will the serpent stare.
A power beyond mere mortals,
A power to behold.
A darkness to fear,
A darkness to mold.
I will be resurrected,
I will come again.
I will be invulnerable,
I wreak revenge and feel no pain.
Satan's Sibling's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Down below by Satan's Sibling )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poems Without Words, Richard Autry
- The inner child, bryan wallace
- Deepest Desire, Rajendra Nagdev
- I Dream Of You, Arthur Moore
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan