RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Dr. L. - A Genuine Person
Knowing Dr. Lalani has been a most pleasant experience in
Finding he's a genuine person, honest and truthful, full
of knowledge and a quiet humor.
Giving hope in conversations, loving to read my poetry
whenever he gets a chance.
Leaving nothing undone, methodically going through every
test and bit of lab work.
Making sure that no stone is left unturned when it comes
to taking care of me and all his other patients.
Loving his gentle manner and dignity, respecting him with
the utmost consideration I can muster, enjoying his humor
and intelligent attitude.
A wonderful person, I have been honored with his poetical
friendship here on earth
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dr. L. - A Genuine Person by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Over Time, Fatima Nusairat
- Truth is that, gajanan mishra
- FUCHSIA, Aminath Neena
- love is an 8 ball- it is decidedly so, Mandolyn ...
- Rising of a New Day Through Shine, Rohit Sapra
- Sad Cloud, ramesh rai
- I am carnival, Havilah
- Creative Musical Juces, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Finally Found Our Home, Michael McParland
- Distance doesn't matter, Antonio Liao
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(22 March 1941 -)