RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Dr. L. - A Genuine Person
Knowing Dr. Lalani has been a most pleasant experience in
Finding he's a genuine person, honest and truthful, full
of knowledge and a quiet humor.
Giving hope in conversations, loving to read my poetry
whenever he gets a chance.
Leaving nothing undone, methodically going through every
test and bit of lab work.
Making sure that no stone is left unturned when it comes
to taking care of me and all his other patients.
Loving his gentle manner and dignity, respecting him with
the utmost consideration I can muster, enjoying his humor
and intelligent attitude.
A wonderful person, I have been honored with his poetical
friendship here on earth
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dr. L. - A Genuine Person by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Loves silent vigil, Erato
- I Miss You., sanjay Pathak
- I am Sorry., sanjay Pathak
- Dunderheaded Love Stories (Adwoa Xanthe), Dexsta Ray
- an unpassionate night, lee fones
- Mobocracy, Aftab Alam
- WHAT IS TO BE A MAN?, Ali Faisal
- NIRVANA, Thor Fabian Pettersen
- Transformation, Aftab Alam
- unrehearsed walk, lee fones
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)