Looking up with sparkling eyes,
as Dracula's bite sinks in,
and blood pours out.
Thrilled with the release of mental pain,
and her wrist seeps,
and blood drips to the floor.
A years worth of misery forgotten,
as her allusion takes over,
Dracula still biting.
Horror not seen on her face, in her eyes,
as the blade drops to the ground,
and the temporary high still there.
This vivid dream of Dracula, smiling now,
an adrenaline rush causing her high,
and the passion is intense.
And now reality hits so powerfully,
her wrist captured in her hand,
and she cries, no longer high.
Samantha Desmond's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dracula's Bite by Samantha Desmond )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elia's Poem - A More Literal Tran.., Elia Michael