Draw Of First Blood Fight For Everything
Savaging words daggling tongues apprehend you sick and tired I’m based
Ruthless up seen
Pass end mean of a cardinal for a rein
I was a part of this but never will it end with me
Twitter, this and twitter that if it is a considerable option or a standing ovation,
Please hash tag “I Still Believe”, pause for mean...
When you know the difference between an, Nation,
And Countries you know your heritage, and
What you in inherited why not volunteer for a solution
My “Queen of Heaven”
Yes we need a revolution motion in phase.
Phase past the moonlight past to the frustration,
Of feelings of all the world problems
Digestion and looked at as a plagued like waves after waves mourning,
More graves after the taste how can we get to an even paid.
An suggest to reinvent a dollar,
For a day by day check but yet sleep under rage,
I am enduring much of the strain of one body
But multiple heard from the same strain,
Of that body of the spoken word wonder one day
What will it be the emblem of the praise.
Peace to siege, to leaf to leave from used to misused looking for a craving of the truth
And all but turn to acquit to left with Yamaka is what we received.
Was it all a gable then clear the smoke.
A ghost is here point to a host.
I ask but yet stated that
Poetry is still alive and if so maybe one day
They will hash tag “I Still Believe” as the world is changing
I hope I have not over stated my boundaries
But I thought in a democracy the people come first
Or what I have learned in a classroom was all a hoaxes.
I wrote for purpose instead of reason who is to judge me, may it be love! ! !
Louis Borgo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Right now into 2013 2/3 of seats in the house is up for grabs so someone must be saying or doing something right?
Comments about this poem (Draw Of First Blood Fight For Everything by Louis Borgo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- A Lover of A Muslim Girl Am I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Death ballet, Ojaswi Machiraju
- The Indian Villages of Paglets, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fred Claus Got It Right, Mr. Nobody
- Taron, Pariyon Ke Desh Meri Chandramukhi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Chandramukhi, I Haven't Seen You For So .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Becoming An Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chosen Path, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I've Killed, Mr. Nobody
- Treasuring Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak