Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
Interrogation was going on at night when
Shri P Chidambaram was unreasonable, at last
Forcing me to say, “I am not Secretary Agriculture,
Nor of Planning commission nor Commerce,
But I am Secretary, Urban Development Department,
And I am not expected to have the data you want”.
I woke up with the words ringing clear in my own ears.
My God! Am I a buck-passing bureaucrat still,
Three years after retirement, and in sleep, too?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream by Daniel Trevelyn Joseph )
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- last spring, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal