Dream boy is not for everyone.
He is not good looking; He'll make you wince.
He smells like fish, that s been in the sun.
He is not a type of prince.
He's full of himself and he is a fool.
He says plays football, but he lies.
He dose not like school.
His eyes look like a big cow eyes.
He is not wise.
He's never nice to me.
He is not one I would date, I would advise.
He likes to disagree with me.
But he makes me open up.
He makes me not give up.
Guadalupe Cruz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream Boy by Guadalupe Cruz )
- Haunted By You, Wilma Horne
- Descent Into Hate, Wilma Horne
- Friendship Fade Out, Wilma Horne
- Contradict, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Common Sense, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Love's Slow Death, Wilma Horne
- Door to the Mind, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Traveler, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Pockets Of Lace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Just You, Fariza Nur Shabrina
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)