Samael Yugalin Emrys
Dream - Project's deadline
I had a dream! had a dream, my
Project's ream made me scream,
have to wake for my sake.
what day is it? please say,
Oh! Mayday! Mayday! ,
you are out of boat as
you been a goat! , can you float?
Oh! I see, am I in sea?
fell down and wake from spell!
where am I now? , in air but too far!
where the boat I came in?
plane crashed suddenly!
where I am now? in my room
Oh! all I had is a dream with in dream,
but it is too sad as I haven't made! ,
again going into project's ream
but now, no dream and no scream.
Samael Yugalin Emrys's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream - Project's deadline by Samael Yugalin Emrys )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Norman Doesn't Go to Ferguson, Missouri, Donal Mahoney
- طائر الرعد, سميح القاسم
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine