Samael Yugalin Emrys
Dream - Project's deadline
I had a dream! had a dream, my
Project's ream made me scream,
have to wake for my sake.
what day is it? please say,
Oh! Mayday! Mayday! ,
you are out of boat as
you been a goat! , can you float?
Oh! I see, am I in sea?
fell down and wake from spell!
where am I now? , in air but too far!
where the boat I came in?
plane crashed suddenly!
where I am now? in my room
Oh! all I had is a dream with in dream,
but it is too sad as I haven't made! ,
again going into project's ream
but now, no dream and no scream.
Samael Yugalin Emrys's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream - Project's deadline by Samael Yugalin Emrys )
- The Truth, Tony Adah
- National feeling, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Key to my Dreams, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Just want to tell you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- I really want to be with you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Moon fever, ramesh rai
- Emotions at the door, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- unpredictable love, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- The Matyr, Tony Adah
- Los Primeros Días del Otoño, Hebert Logerie
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(600 - 670)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)