Samael Yugalin Emrys
Dream - Project's deadline
I had a dream! had a dream, my
Project's ream made me scream,
have to wake for my sake.
what day is it? please say,
Oh! Mayday! Mayday! ,
you are out of boat as
you been a goat! , can you float?
Oh! I see, am I in sea?
fell down and wake from spell!
where am I now? , in air but too far!
where the boat I came in?
plane crashed suddenly!
where I am now? in my room
Oh! all I had is a dream with in dream,
but it is too sad as I haven't made! ,
again going into project's ream
but now, no dream and no scream.
Samael Yugalin Emrys's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream - Project's deadline by Samael Yugalin Emrys )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cold Days (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Clouds, Ronald Chapman
- This Night, Neela Nath
- Chuseok Korean Thanksgiving Day (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Chocolate, Ronald Chapman
- Children Playing, Ronald Chapman
- Winter Crept, hap rochelle
- Meeting Ronald Reagan, Roy Blokker
- Cheat, Ronald Chapman
- Stephen Gill's Divergent Shades, Bijay Kant Dubey