A Dark Lifetime ...
They wander around from lawn to lawn
From the early night to the first light of dawn
Living on your dreams and goals
Leaving you with empty holes
Forever a black pain hunting you
Training to spread like an awful flu
Wandering at night being instantly insane
An asylum forever drained from pain
Cover the eyes my mighty child
They will come here for your kind
Sucking out every dream you own
Taking a treat their own little bone
Misery of night light up their eyes
Stolen innocence is the only thing that cries
They never show mercy for a lunatics dream
Suffer an endless night full of screams...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreamcathers by A Dark Lifetime ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...