A Dark Lifetime ...
They wander around from lawn to lawn
From the early night to the first light of dawn
Living on your dreams and goals
Leaving you with empty holes
Forever a black pain hunting you
Training to spread like an awful flu
Wandering at night being instantly insane
An asylum forever drained from pain
Cover the eyes my mighty child
They will come here for your kind
Sucking out every dream you own
Taking a treat their own little bone
Misery of night light up their eyes
Stolen innocence is the only thing that cries
They never show mercy for a lunatics dream
Suffer an endless night full of screams...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreamcathers by A Dark Lifetime ... )
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
- The abrupt end., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Do without It, Anirudh Rawat
- Don't Be Afraid, Lilly Emery
- Be, Andy Caldwell
- Tree saplings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)