Sitting there dreaming
about your future home.
Even about your future family.
It's nice to think about
something like this.
It makes you all excited
and you really want it to happen.
It's okay if you dream
about your life even your lover.
My wish is to
let my dream come true.
Sometimes DREAMS do come true.
Dream about your life,
and it'll happen in a couple
years or even months.
I bet life even the
world is full of wonderful dreams.
Everyone's dream is to have a nice, fun life.
Dreams come in different motions,
like scary things, happy things, lovely things.
It doesn't matter what it is as long as you love it yourself.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*~*Dreams*~* by RiRi S... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Duet, John deVries
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer
- We can't live, Somanathan Iyer
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer