Thou has seen this day in beauty
Blue skies, the lovely sunset
Set upon thy flourish green trees
Beautiful birds sings the rhythm of hearts
What a beautiful day!
The sweet breeze, smells and feels like home
A beautiful day it is,
For thou are with friends, acquaintance, foes
All in celebration of what is yet to be
A new dawn, a new era
We cloth in this beautiful day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams by Emurhobo Brughoro )
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery