They open doors to worlds of wonder,
And reveal the truth from the heart.
Best meaning of dreams
They bring courage to the weak,
Unequalled speed to the slow,
Hope when all has failed,
Peace after storm.
They unite us with lost friends,
Great loved ones
& Wildest moments.
They are the few,
remaining free, Handful of outcast, still true to their destiny.
Sometimes they’re close,
Sometimes they are.
When light fades, and quite falls.
They come to us,
They set us free.
So we may see,
So we may grasp,
So we may taste,
So we may fly!
So for one moment in time,
We! have courage.
Who we truly are.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams by David Pyrs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar