Rosmin Elsa Mohan
Dreams in Prussian blue
The colors were always blue..
They dried on to the canvas in brooches of blue too..
A blind artistic rapture!
It was naive that one wished for more colors.
With the world so stained in blue
The truth believed by some
some rarely saw it
some who never wanted to see
while the rest preferred to stay blind
The moods of blue
in blue - the mind.
Rosmin Elsa Mohan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dreams in Prussian blue by Rosmin Elsa Mohan )
- Believe and trust, hasmukh amathalal
- The Dumb Honest Judges, julius lenjatin
- Alluring Beauty with Thorns (A Lovely Ro.., Harindhar Reddy
- Stars Studded the Sky (cinquain), Harindhar Reddy
- Waltz of a Dream, Nathalie Handal
- La Movida, Nathalie Handal
- Scary and Nightmarey Ghost Walked, Harindhar Reddy
- I give You the Love of Calla-lily, Harindhar Reddy
- Captured In Chambers Of My Heart, Narayana Raghavan
- Beauty Revisited, Narayana Raghavan
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Andrew Barton Paterson
(17 February 1864 – 5 February 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)