Small portions of the world
Started to star in certain parts.
To write a book on the petals of the earth
Is like a nameless darkness,
Small is your name of flames.
It is difficult to see the dark and desolate
Mountains that conspire and hear
Your praises, as you strictly command
The lives of the groundless trophies.
Dreary females live among the weeds
So that deviants inherit their loot.
The one who strikes at the heads
Seems like an equal being,
Twin daughters are twin sons,
Many children are the proper nation
Seeing sides of a square
Like the wrath of a doctoring tribe.
I am your partnership, your tribe,
Licking food off the poor plate,
It feels like tremors from your tongue
As folding is a sense of misery.
Small parts of the earth in this area
Pant like dogs far too ahead.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreary Tribe by Naveed Akram )
- May I help you, gajanan mishra
- UNPROVEN FALSEHOOD, johnny case
- Not good, gajanan mishra
- Trials And Tribulations, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Friends, you are here, gajanan mishra
- Thoughts of Unknowing Ness (Complex Poet.., Marieta Maglas
- A Carpet On The Ground, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Regrets, hannah wilbert
- Zones Of Pleasure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Real friend, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)