Drinking with One Heart
The moon brightens up the Mid-autumn Day,
And we have entered the Mid-autumn Day,
But silent, Chang E leans on rails pining away.
The Rabbit works persistently on magic drug,
Trying to help lonely Yi up the moon and hug.
People envy the moon as it can get round,
While the moon people’s reunion all around.
In turn shines the sun and moon, the stars surround.
Busy, celestials exchange toasts on the height,
With the most agreeable tone circling at night.
Circling at night,
Holding cups right,
We feel elated with the moon shining bright.
At the top we raise the glasses same,
The successes we got soon come to fame.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drinking with One Heart by Raine Wang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Is mother universal, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not Yet, I Am Krakatoa
- दङ आंहा सिमां, Ronjoy Brahma
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath